- Sitting down to a fully-made hot, hotel breakfast
- Seeing my sister and brother-in-law's house, and watching Ohio State beat Michigan (14-3) with them!
- Watching their cat experience the full-force of five "friendly" children
- Enjoying the beautiful 80-degree weather
- Unexpected 20 minute fireworks right outside our hotel room window (does this happen every Saturday night, or is Texas just excited about us being here?)
- Experiencing, again and again, the wonderful delight of an elevator, through the eyes of our children
- Best quote of the day: "Karyn, I don't really like this Texas dip." -- Sara, informing her aunt that the ranch dip (available at nearly every grocery in the country) was not her preference.
Saturday, November 17, 2007
Highlights of the day: