Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Deja Vu?

Does anyone remember last year close to this time, when, oh, I started this blog to document a big road trip?

Little did I know that Big Road Trip #2 would come so soon. My dear father, from whom I have inherited bones which get colder than others' bones starting in October, has gotten my dear mother to go to Florida during her Christmas break the only way possible: by taking all of her children and grandchildren too.

I'll do my best to record our trip here, again, since reminiscing over last year's posts has given me great joy, and because my memory does not seem to be improving. This is our very first go-to-one-place-and-stay-there-for-the-whole-week vacation, so any readers may tire of my "The kids swam while I read a book" posts. : )

4 comments:

Kati said...

Sitting by my computer waiting with anticipation.....

Diana said...

Hoping to soon be living vicariously through you!! Drive safe!

Anonymous said...

Have you left yet?
n.

Nortons said...

Not yet. Today! I'm going to try and post something when we're ready to go.