Monday, March 21, 2011

Home Again, Home Again, Fiddle-Dee-Dee

I'm sure it's obvious to my huge reader base by now that blogging the vacation didn't go so well! Once I couldn't get pictures to post on here through Eric's phone, and once the wi-fi service at the resort was spotty at best, and...anyway, you get the point.

I am going to try to get a few stories/pics on here for posterity. A lot of our pictures ended up being on my mom's camera and Eric's phone, and I don't have all those on my computer yet, so I'll get that organized first and then tell the vacation in order. The pics I do have ready are of the wonderful friends we stayed with along the first few days of our trip. Thanks again, Carters and Cassadys!

Leaving our house on 1st day...ready to ride!



"NLC" back together...music could happen at any moment.


Everything we need to know we learned in 3rd grade.

1 comment:

karyn said...

Yay! Can't wait to hear (and see) all about it!