Thursday, January 17, 2008

Which one of these is not like the other...

...which one of these, doesn't belong?*
Read these quotes from yesterday and see if you can guess correctly:


"Mom! Levi got hit with the binocular-thingys!"
"That cat is using our screen for a claw sharpener."
"Jesse spilled milk on me. But it wasn't my fault."

"Honey, there was a small explosion in the office."
"Do I have to use soap in the shower?"


*Bonus points for finishing the lyrics of that song in the comments!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok, my first inclinationg is to choose the cat quote as not belonging....only because I expect it's something my sister would say, as opposed to the kids...so that's my guess.

And I couldn't resist, I looked up the rest of the lyrics to the song. If no one else can guess...I'll post the link, with BONUS versions!

Nortons said...

I'm sure you win the lyric contest, since you're the only commenter!

But the only non-child quote was from Eric, about the explosion, which is why is didn't fit in. He wasn't hurt, the corn stove is no re-fixed, and life goes on. : )